Creating New Levels of Realism
The TD’s unique mounting system is designed with the ergonomics of flight in mind and at a price that everyone can afford. Plus, itâ€™s fully packaged and easy to setup and operate, making it the most realistic and effective trainer on the market.
- Save time and money – equipped with computer, monitor, instrument panels, keyboard, speakers, cablesÂ and software so that you can begin flying immediately
- Only table-mountedÂ training device that is hung under the table for realistic positioning of yokes, visuals, switches and gauges
- Effectively learn how to useÂ a glass cockpit configuration
Sharpen Your Skills – Anytime, Anywhere
Whether you are a flight school interested to enhance your training with simulation, or an individual pilot looking to hone your skills and stay current from the comfort of your home or office, theÂ Redbird TD is the perfect solution.
- Start your flight on the ground at any airport, or in the air
- Fly day or night in VFR or IFR conditions
- Practice aircraft failures and emergency procedure
- Shoot instrument approaches to minimums at any airport in the world
- Practice cross-country flights to unfamiliar airports before you get in the airplane.
Ergonomical Design Enhances Learning
Traditional “desktop” flight training devices sit on top of a table or desk, causing the pilot to reach up for the yoke and to look unrealistically high for the gauges and outside visuals. The Redbird TD is different. Designed with the ergonomics of flight in mind, the TDÂ´s unique mounting system allows it to be mounted under the table, placing the yoke, switches, gauges and visuals in the correct and most realistic position for the pilot. This innovation is one of the many enhancements that makes the TD the most realistic and effective training on the market.