Aeroprakt A22 Foxbat
Black Hawk Inc is proud to introduce the A-22 Foxbat Advanced Ultralight Aircraft to the Philippines.
The A22 Foxbat is a rugged go-anywhere aircraft. Its incredible short take-off and landing (STOL) performance is just the start!
If you are looking for an aircraft which:
- handles safely throughout its flight envelope,
- is superbly manoeuvrable and will turn on a cent in the air or on the ground,
- will land and take off like a tail-dragger – without all the fancy footwork,
- has a cross-wind capability of 17kts,
- can cruise at a genuine 105-115 kts TAS,
- stalls under 30 knots,
the A22 Foxbat is for you!
And when you experience the space inside, you’ll realise just how cramped our competitors’ aircraft are – the view out of the Foxbat makes even a helicopter seem claustrophobic (at a third of the price)!
Foxbat – the benefits for you
- Ultra-short take-offs and landings on the high-lift wing to give big safety margins on short air-strips.
- Slow and safe stall speed is below 30kts. Stall characteristics are completely safe – no tendency for wing-drop. This means you can safely cruise at 40-45kts close to the ground without worrying about ‘tucking’ under.
- Honest 105-115kts TAS cruise speed. Not only can you get in & out of small strips, you can cruise quickly between them
- Big fun to fly – the relaxed flying characteristics of the A22 Foxbat make it easy to manoeuvre and a pure joy to fly! You don’t need to be concentrating on the gauges all the time. The A22 feels (and is) stable and sure-footed in all configurations.
- Reliable & economical Rotax 912ULS (100hp) 4-stroke, liquid cooled power. These engines run on unleaded auto fuel andÂ have achieved an almost legendary reputation for reliability, with 2,000 hours time-before-overhaul – about 10-15 years for the average flyer!
- Comfortable & amazingly spacious cabin – 128cm (50+ inches) wide, 2-seats side-by-side. Doors are glazed down to the floor, giving a truly helicopter-like view out! Glazed panels behind the cockpit give an almost 360 degree view.
- Long-lasting all metal anodised aluminium riveted airframe. Cowls and wingtips are composite.Â The AircraftÂ has ‘Stitts’ fabric covering on the control surfaces, which is glued and painted.Â All models have metal wing top-surface. All fabric is UV-proofed when sealed and painted, giving a projected 20-year life.
- Soft comfortable ride on wide tyres on wide undercarriage even on the roughest strips. Centre of gravity is close to the main wheels, so the nose can be kept clear of the ground very easily – there’s even a small tail wheel!
Around 300 A22s are currently flying – in Australia, USA, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and other countries.
Delivery of aircraft, from date of firm order, is typically 3-6 months, depending on current manufacturing and shipping arrangements.
For More Details of this increadible Aircraft please contact us today.